Want to introduce Tennis to your child in a FUN, safe, and developmentally appropriate way?
Developed by world-class experts in sports medicine, our Tennis starter kit offers a way for parents to nurture motor control and ball control skills and bond through sports.
With NO guesswork…And tons of FUN!
Included in your Tennis starter kit:
- High quality, age-appropriate Tennis racket and carrier
- Plenty of Quickstart and Low compression red foam balls (which is what young kids should use)
- A flag "net" that can be tied anywhere to create a net indoors or outdoors!
- Cones for drills
- Headbands and wristbands to look the part!
- Color coded skill game cards for easy teaching and skill advancement for each level of development
- Learn to love Tennis by reading our activity book, learning Tennis traditions and playing with Tennis surprises!
- And a drawstring bag to keep it all together!
And best of all?
All kits come with free online weekly coaching sessions!
Each week, a coach will lead you and your child through a series of fun and inspiring challenges. From basics, like how to properly grip a racket, to advanced volleying, forehands and backhands!
These super fun coaching sessions involve music, challenges, and parent child games.
We’re certain your child will love them.
Watch your child gleam with joy and confidence as they learn more fun ways to show off their new skills!