Check out these 18 tips and tricks to boost family immune system with exercise! You will be up and moving in no time! It’s no joke that pediatricians believe that regular exercise can increase the number of natural killer cells in adults and also similarly benefits the kids. So if you are exploring ways to get your child into a lifelong fitness habit, take the lead and be a good role model – by doing it with them!
Children and Physical Activity | Exercise with the Family
Studies show that regular exercise can help contain allergies. Physical activity results in a strong blood flow. This allows allergens to be moved quickly through the body and eliminated via the kidneys and skin.
Take note, friends. Do NOT expect your kids to comprehend– or even be crazy — about the activities you come up with. Your task is to show these guys that getting active is exciting and healthy.
Teach your family that exercise is an effective way you can use to calm your mind and develop your body. Aside from boosting your immune system, physical activity also helps you feel better when you’re sick.
That said, be fully aware that you need physical activities tailored to you. So, check with your doctor and find a beneficial way to exercise to improve your immune system and reap the rewards you get from it.
For most, there is no question that by engaging in moderate physical activities, on a regular basis, enhances immunity.
Boost family immune system with exercise! And if you make exercise feel like playtime, you’ll see just how quickly and easily it will be for the entire family to fall into the groove.
These ideas will become a hard habit to break if you can take just 30-minutes weekly – at least three days a week – to get moving!
Immunity Building Exercises for Families
Make Time for Playtime Exercise | How to Make Exercise Feel Good
Good exercise habits keep your family’s bones healthy and will reduce the risk of developing heart disease, the medical experts say. Be it after dinner, school or over the weekend, take the time to play with your kids and incorporate physical activity when doing so.
Turn off the tube and ban phones and computers for a bit so you can delve into some activity and immune boosters.
- #1 – Play kickball or soccer.
- #2 – Engage in a game of hopscotch.
- #3 – Start a game of soccer.
- #4 – Hike or take a walk.
- #5 – Turn chores into physical activities and rake leaves or shovel snow together.
- #6 – Plant flowers together.
- #7 – Plan family outings around miniature golf or bowling.
- #8 – Track progress by letting your kiddos plan the activities and check it off after completed.
- #9 – Play Tag
Avoid the Easy Way Out | How to Get Active with the Family
Given that life and family, in general, is a juggling act, be conscious of the fact that parents who raise their children to be active are usually active themselves.
By the way, your health and strength don’t just depend on the gym!
Never take for granted the importance of fitness in your family’s life. Boost family immune system with exercise and your kids will pick up on it and learn from you. What better way than to set goals now so they can carry good habits into their own adulthood.
- #10 – Skip the elevators and take the stairs.
- #11 – Set a goal and commit to 150-minutes of activity each week.
- #12 – During scheduled phone calls, walk around the neighborhood at the same time.
- #13 – Shoot Hoops with your kids for 15-minutes after school instead of sending them off to do homework.
- #14 – Purposefully choose walking, biking, and hiking routes with more inclines or hills.
- #15 – Schedule daily exercise and activities on your calendar, just like you do for important appointments.
- #16 – Don’t take the easy way out in the parking lot. Park away from the entrance so you can walk more.
- #17 – The truth is that you wouldn’t be here if you weren’t concerned about your children being vulnerable to the endless array of germs and viruses present in their environment. Sadly, it is impossible to keep your kids away from such microorganisms.
- #18 – The good news is that these exercises become a part of everyday life, eventually.
That is if you stick to it!
Make it a habit and check out more information on how to fit exercise into your day as a family.
Better yet, get serious and pick up a monthly sports and activity subscription box just for kids.